eduard christian dumitrescu
I am a theoretical physics MSc student at uOttawa, and I am a member of Jacob Krich's research group.
I may be contacted at email@example.com by email, or at firstname.lastname@example.org by jabber.
||Class notes and related work.|
||Fossil multi-user multi-project multiplexer. It's like github but for fossil.|
||A (hopefully) Van Eck phreaking resistant text and image viewer.|
More projects on my hydra instance.
- The LyX document processor. It's basically a really really nice graphical editor for LaTeX.
- Fossil, for versioning.
- FEniCS, for solving systems of partial differential equations using the finite element method. Here's a DjVu version of their book (which is 11.7 MiB instead of the 63.4 MiB PDF).
- Maxima, a Wolfram Alpha knockoff that has existed for over 30 years. Wait, what?
- Octave, a free and fairly complete reimplementation of Matlab.
- Emacs, a great operating system that lacks only a decent text editor. No, seriously though, it's a highly extensible text editor.
- The Python uncertainties package, which allows painless and automatic uncertainty calculations.
- The multiprotocol chat client Pidgin (and the obligatory off-the-record plugin).
My public key is
677372A768A1A63E if you're into PGP. In fact, this whole page is PGP-signed here. If you got here by scanning the QR code on my business card, you'll notice that my key fingerprint is actually embedded in the URL.
My OTR fingerprint is
0F7FC841 E4E493A6 3FAEC0C9 436542C1 BE7E8D9F.